Becoming a BoxAerobic Instructor will expand your marketable skills so you can offer your participants something truly unique in their quest for physical fitness. You’ll learn how anatomy and physiology work together to increase cardio fitness, reaction time, and even mental acuity. You’ll be able to create your own HIIT and bodyweight athletic drills to help participants reach their goals. This course reaches beyond the basics of teaching a cardio boxing class so you can create unforgettable experiences every time you teach.
This specialty certification course was developed by Thomas the Promise and The International Sports Conditioning Association, originators of The BoxAerobic Exercise™ program. This training is designed to teach exercise instructors how to develop classes based on athletic movements adapted from traditional martial arts including boxing. The emphasis of this training is on providing instructors with the basic skills needed to create a variety of safe and effective BoxAerobic exercise programs. The training includes various boxing equipment and techniques and requires passing an online exam to receive ISCA BoxAerobic Instructor Certification.
What You Will Learn From The Course:
We know that balancing your studies with an already busy schedule can be a challenge. This is why we designed a flexible, self-paced video course online, that allows you to study when, where, and how often you'd like.
- ISCA Safety Guidelines for BoxAerobic Exercises
- Exercise Science as it relates to Boxing Movements
- Mechanics of the Ring
- Boxing Training Principles
- Techniques and Variations of Punches
- Program Design and Implementation Tips
- Movement Progression and Punch Combinations
Course Material Includes:
- Online certification exam
- 9 video modules taught by top Master Trainers and Thomas the Promise
- Digital course manual
- Video of full BoxAerobic class
- Template of typical class format
- Education support
- Downloadable certificate of completion
EASY AS 1-2-3
- Register: Learn from the best BoxAerobic Master Trainers in the world—it’s like a private lesson in your own home!
- Take the online certification course: No need to wait—get a complete class experience where you can re-watch, re-play, and learn the complete ISCA BoxAerobic® program at your own pace.
- Pass the online exam, receive your digital certificate of completion, and start teaching classes today!