Becoming a kick boxing instructor will expand your marketable skills so you can offer your participants something truly unique in their quest for physical fitness. You’ll learn how anatomy and physiology work together to increase cardio fitness, reaction time and even mental acuity. You’ll be able to create your own HIIT and body weight athletic drills to help participants reach their goals. This course reaches beyond the basics of teaching a cardio kick boxing class so you can create unforgettable experiences every time you teach.
This specialty certification course was developed by Thomas the Promise and The International Sports Conditioning Association, originators of The BoxAerobic Exercise™ and The Kick Box Exercise™ programs. It is designed to teach exercise instructors how to develop classes based on athletic movements adapted from traditional martial arts including boxing and kickboxing. The emphasis of this training is on providing instructors with the basic skills needed to create a variety of safe and effective kick box exercise programs. The training includes various boxing and martial arts equipment and techniques, and requires passing an online exam to receive ISCA Kick Box Exercise Instructor Certification.
What You Will Learn From The Course:
We know that balancing your studies with an already busy schedule can be a challenge. This is why we designed a flexible, self-paced video course online, that allows you to study when, where, and how often you'd like.
- ISCA Safety Guidelines for Kick boxing Exercises
- Exercise Science as it relates to Kick boxing Movements
- Mechanics of the Ring
- Kick boxing Training Principles
- Techniques and Variations of Kicks and Punches
- Program Design and Implementation Tips
- Movement Progression and Punch/Kick Combinations
Course Material Includes:
- Online certification exam
- 9 video modules taught by top Master Trainers and Thomas the Promise
- Digital course manual
- Video of full kick boxing class
- Template of typical class format
- Education support
- Downloadable certificate of completion
EASY AS 1-2-3
- Register: Learn from the best Kick boxing Master Trainers in the world—it’s like a private lesson in your own home!
- Take the online certification course: No need to wait—get a complete class experience where you can re-watch, re-play and learn the complete ISCA Kick Boxing ® program at your own pace.
- Pass the online exam, receive your digital certificate of completion, submit it to the ISCA offices, and recieve your official certification to start teaching classes!