We value your dedication as a ISCA Kick Boxing Instructor and would like to offer you a one time Re-instatement Course. No Test, No Renewal Fee. Just view each exciting video module.
ISCA CEC: 10
- Updated ISCA Safety Guidelines for Kick Boxing Exercises
- Exercise Science as it relates to Kick Boxing Movements
- Kick Boxing Training Principles
- Techniques and Variations of Kicks and Punches
- Program Design and Implementation Tips
- Movement Progression and Punch/Kick Combinations
Course Material Includes:
- 9 video modules taught by top Master Trainers and Thomas the Promise
- Video of full kick boxing class
- Education support
- Downloadable certificate of completion - IMPORTANT...Be sure to submit the certificate of completion to the ISCA offices in order to recieve your official certification certificate.
Take advantage of this offer and bring your ISCA Kick Boxing Certification, current. By doing so you can rejoin the demand for skilled Kick Boxing instructors. The demand for Kick boxing classes has never been hotter!!!
This specialty certification course was developed by Thomas the Promise and The International Sports Conditioning Association, originators of The BoxAerobic Exercise™ and The Kick Box Exercise™ programs. It is designed to teach exercise instructors how to develop classes based on athletic movements adapted from traditional martial arts including boxing and kickboxing. The emphasis of this training is on providing instructors with the basic skills needed to create a variety of safe and effective kick box exercise programs. The training includes various boxing and martial arts equipment and techniques.